Monday 31 December 2012

To the New Year

We've had a good Christmas, full of family, food, gift giving and visiting. I'm totally burnt out and exhausted of course, but Jake has had the time of his life over the last two weeks, so it's all been worth it just to give him that experience. It's what I want for him, a childhood filled with happy Christmas memories and lots of tradition, and I'm ready to work for it. But tonight, on New Year's Eve as I look both backward and forward, I feel truly tired. My body, my mind, and my spirit are ready to let go of this year and eager to embrace the new one to come with all it's promise and potential.

It's time to flip the page on 2012 and start a new chapter, and we Boyds wish you and everyone you love much happiness, sweetness, health, love, joy and everything else that makes life good in 2013!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment