Saturday 5 April 2014

Cool clear days

The other day it was cool and clear and like many cool and clear days around here we decided to head for a local park. Unlike previous cool and clear days at the park, however, little sister took part in a way she never has before. 

She had her first ride in a swing, and who better to push her than her seasoned big brother. 



These last five months have been busy and have moved by faster than I sometimes feel I could keep up. Most of the time I just feel like I've been running along side my life at top speed trying desperately to keep up. It's been a blur and when things get blurry I tend to lose focus of the little things. But every once in a while, when things are cool and clear, everything slows right down and those little things, those two wonderful little things that make the sprint to keep up with life worth it, become the centre of my attention. 

I snuck up on him reading to her the other night. Melt my heart. 
Cool clear days, please keep on a comin'.

2 comments:

  1. Cute dove booties, Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for my cute dove booties, Tante Meesa :)
      Love amelia

      Delete