Sunday 17 June 2012

Father

Just a quick one to wish a happy day to all those father's out there that have raised us, loved us, and formed us. 

I was lucky to have a dad who put every possible effort into being there for us as we were growing up. He poured all of himself into his role as provider and role model and while I can't speak for him, I would say that three healthy, happy, well adjusted (most of the time) children later, he succeeded. And now we have the joy of watching him be to our children what he was to us.


And to my husband, who is the very best daddy my boy could have ever asked for. I look forward to the future those two have together.

A card we quickly cut and pasted together for dad.

There are of course many other dad's that have shaped and influenced our lives, and to you I say: Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment