Monday 28 November 2011

Duck feet Mondays

There is a little craft shop in our neighborhood that sells adorable handmade things for babies and children. Often, whenever I am in need of a gift for a new baby I make my way over to this little shop and nine times out of ten I find exactly what I am looking for. 

Take these cuties for example:



I have bought at least ten pairs of these duck feet over my years living in this neighborhood.  The first time I saw them I wanted to buy the whole basket full. They've been a favorite baby gift of mine ever since.  Naturally, I had to buy a pair for my boy, and lucky for me he loves wearing them.  Thinking about him running around in them shouting "duck feet, duck feet!" gave me the Monday smile I needed today.  It's just so darn cute seeing him scurry around with these two yellow slippers.






Other weekend memories that made my Monday tolerable included, playing in leaf piles.




Peek-a-boo at dinner (though I wasn't so happy at the time. He was supposed to be sitting in his high chair diligently eating every last morsel of his meal - it never happened that night).

And welcoming Advent.

Yes, he is decorating the tree with his choo choo trains.

Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Love him! The duck feet are so wunderbar. We have them in various sizes thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete