Wednesday 29 October 2014

Playground Photo Dump

Okay, so here's the truth: my laptop died. It was a long time coming, and it's probably my own fault for not treating it with the care and dignity it deserved, but it's too late for all that now because it's a goner. The problem is I haven't replaced it, and all the things I once loved to do on my laptop now have to be done on my husband's computer, which is all the way in the corner of the living room basically a million miles away, and the chair is uncomfortable, and the desktop is unfamiliar, and that is why I haven't blogged in ages.

At least that is what I am telling everyone who has been asking me why I haven't posted anything in eons, and am I okay? Yes, I am okay. We are all wonderfully, happily okay - all but one. The laptop.

Anyway, long post over due because a great many things have been going on here at the Boyd residence, namely little girl turning ONE! So long catch up post is coming soon - promise.

For now, a few snapshots from a recent visit to the park:


Ask her "Amelia, where's your tongue?" and this is what you'll get.



Sister loves when daddy does this.


Okay, not a picture from the park but I'm putting it in anyway:

No comments:

Post a Comment