Tuesday 18 March 2014

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and we celebrated with green pancakes and dressing up in green.



Amelia wore this cute outfit her Nana bought her.


Husband says it's ridiculous. I say it's cute.
Ridiculously cute maybe?

And today, well today my boy turned 4 years old.

Four I say - it's gone fast.


I told him this morning that I was going to miss my baby boy now that he was a big 4 year old. Tonight when I tucked him in he said to me "Mama, I'm going to give you a big hug because you're gonna miss me."
I took that hug and held on.

Happy birthday Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Omg...even before I got to Matt thinking the outfit was ridiculous, I was thinking "that's ridiculous". In the best way possible! You HAVE to put them in ridiculous outfits or it's just not a well-rounded childhood...

    ReplyDelete